广东好彩1app下载 www.rf0c5.cn On 13 September, King & Wood Mallesons (KWM) won the “Best Use of Technology” and other eight awards at 2018 China Law & Practice Awards for its innovative efforts in technology and overall strength in multiple practice areas. These awards recognize KWM’s leadership in the practice areas of Finance, Compliance, Dispute Resolution, and Intellectual Property, and KWM’s outstanding performance in innovation.
“Best Use of Technology” is a new award certificated by China Law & Practice.
KWM won the following awards:
Deals of the Year:
- Finance Deal of the Year—Geely’s $9B financing for Daimler investment
- Private Equity Deal of the Year—Ant Financial’s $14B series c financing
Firms of the Year:
- Banking & Finance Firm of the Year
- Intellectual Property Firm of the Year
- Tax Firm of the Year
Individuals of the Year:
- Competition Lawyer of the Year: Susan Ning
- Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year: Tao Huang
- Labor & Employment Lawyer of the Year: Lucy Lu
From left to right, presented at the awards ceremony are KWM partners Yue Weining, Su Zheng, Susan Ning, Jiang Junlu, Zhao Jingchuan, Dai Yue
All winners were selected by the editorial teams of ALM’s China Law & Practice, The Asian Lawyer, The American Lawyer and Legal Week.